Memories of Freshman Year

I packed up my little dorm room, put all my clothes in boxes, and turned in the key.
I said goodbye to my best friends who are going three hours away.
I said a very gloomy and rainy goodbye to my wonderful boyfriend.
I am a little sad, but that's ok because I had a lot of great memories.
Some of my favorite memories actually happened in one night.
The night started with a date to the movies to see the Bye Bye Man. I know what you are thinking, "that was that really shitty horror movie right?" Yes it was and it was terrible. Although it was terrible it was a great night, because it was the first real date with my boyfriend. After the movie we went to my first house show. I was very nervous what a house show would be, I thought of drunk and high people thrashing around. Don't get me wrong those people were there, but I was only looking at my date dancing to the music. We shared our first kiss that night under the stars. Although it was in the middle of the night, after the party we went with our other four friends and drove half an hour to go bowling. We played a couple of sets. I won the first one, and it was one of the funnest nights I have had.
So even though now I have to work and be away from my friends for a while, I have a lot of great memories to get me by.    

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of your work! Keep it up, definitely will be coming in here daily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts