Welcome....

Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Maddy Ann and I will tell you a little about myself with five facts that basically sum me up.. 
I am a college student studying psychology. 
I have dyed my hair way too many times in the last four months and am blind as a bat if you take my Harry Potter glasses off. 
I am eighteen years old, but either dress like an eighty year old or a seven year old. 
I also watch an unhealthy amount of YouTube, and read an ungodly amount. 
I like to listen musical soundtracks until I know every single word, dialogue, and the notes from the orchestra. (my current obsession is Dear Evan Hansen)   
This blog is going to be my goal for the summer, and hopefully longer if it all goes well. Ideally, I want to post everyday or every other day. I plan to post about anything and everything which includes, random thoughts and encounters I had that day, little poems, makeup, fashion, DIYs, and how to's.
I hope that you stick around to read what I have to say. 

Maddy Ann 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts